If you’re experiencing a burnt taste when using your IGET King, it can be unpleasant and affect your vaping experience. Here are four helpful guides to help you troubleshoot and potentially fix the issue:
1. Check the coil: A burnt taste can often be caused by a worn-out or burnt coil. Remove the mouthpiece and inspect the coil for any signs of discoloration or buildup. If the coil appears blackened or charred, it’s likely time to replace it with a new one. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for replacing the coil.
2. Adjust wattage or voltage: If your IGET King has adjustable wattage or voltage settings, try lowering the power output. High power settings can sometimes result in a burnt taste. Start at a lower power setting and gradually increase it until you find a comfortable and flavorful vape.
3. Prime the coil: Before using a new coil or after replacing the existing one, it’s crucial to prime it properly. Apply a few drops of e-liquid directly onto the coil and let it soak for a few minutes. This ensures that the coil is saturated with e-liquid and helps prevent dry hits and burnt tastes.
4. Avoid chain vaping: Chain vaping, which involves taking consecutive puffs without allowing the coil to cool down, can lead to a burnt taste. Take breaks between puffs to allow the coil to re-saturate with e-liquid and prevent overheating.
If the issue persists despite following these guides, here are a few additional tips:
– Ensure that you’re using the correct e-liquid for your IGET King. Some e-liquids with high VG content may not wick properly in certain devices, leading to a burnt taste. Check the recommended VG/PG ratio for your device.
– Clean the device thoroughly. Residue from previous e-liquids can sometimes cause a burnt taste. Disassemble the device and clean all components, including the tank, coil, and mouthpiece, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
– Allow the device to cool down. If you’ve been using the device continuously, it may be overheating, resulting in a burnt taste. Set it aside for a few minutes to cool down before using it again.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it’s recommended to contact the manufacturer’s customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer a replacement if the device is defective.